Email marketing is a form of direct marketing which uses electronic mail as a means of communicating commercial or fund-raising messages to an audience. In its broadest sense, every email sent to a potential or current customer could be considered email marketing. However, the term is usually used to refer to:
- sending email messages with the purpose of enhancing the relationship of a merchant with its current or previous customers, to encourage customer loyalty and repeat business,
- sending email messages with the purpose of acquiring new customers or convincing current customers to purchase something immediately,
- adding advertisements to email messages sent by other companies to their customers,
Advantages of email marketing
- It is extremely cheap. Compared to direct mailing or printed newsletters the costs are negligible. The advertiser does not need to pay for production, paper, printing or postage.
- It is instant, as opposed to a mailed advertisement, an email arrives in a few seconds or minutes.
- It lets the advertiser "push" the message to its audience, as opposed to a website that waits for customers to come in.
- It is easy to track. An advertiser can track positive or negative responses, click throughs, rise in sales.
- It has been proven successful when well done.
- When most people switch on their computer the first thing they do is check their email.
*Domain name registration
*Installation and configuration of the software
Hosting, it is R40 A Month
- Create Unlimited Newsletters
- Gather Unlimited Subscribers to each newsletter
- Create Unlimited Follow up Autoresponders
- Send Unlimited Follow up E-mail messages
- Create and schedule e-mail broadcasts
- Send HTML e-mail broadcasts with customized HTML templates
- Provide e-mail subscription to new posts on your blog
- Provide e-mail subscription to blog categories
- Use blog posts as follow-up e-mail through the Post Series feature.
- Send only excepts to your blog subscribers
- Import/Export subscribers from Feedburner/Aweber
- Find, edit, and manage the subscribers of your blog easily